At Altercare, we are committed to safely reuniting patients and residents with their friends and family. As we continue to welcome back our families, we are keeping with public health guidelines to ensure the safest environment possible for our centers. The following criteria should be considered ahead of scheduling at your Altercare center:
When is visitation permitted?
- Visitation will be temporarily suspended should the facility develop an acute active outbreak of COVID 19.
- For all Ohio centers, the county in which the facility is located must be at a level 2 (Orange) or lower according to the “Ohio Public Health Advisory Alert System”
- Visitors displaying signs and symptoms for COVID-19 related illness should NOT schedule a visit.
- Onsite visitations will be by appointment only and available Monday through Sunday between the below hours.
Visit requests outside of the designated hours will require prior approval from the Executive Director and are not guaranteed.
24 hours advanced notice is requested.
- 9:30am - 11:30am
- 1pm - 4pm
- 7pm - 8pm
- Each patient/resident will be allowed a maximum of two visitors per scheduled visit for a duration of 20 minutes per visit. Visitors under the age of 3 are not permitted at this time.
- Visitors must wear a facial covering that covers the nose and mouth upon arrival and throughout the visit. Additional facial covering requirements apply for indoor visits and should be discussed when scheduling visitation. Children must also be able to wear a mask that covers their nose and mouth for the duration of the visit.
- Visitors are required to participate in a health screening during the entrance process, which includes having temperature taken and performing hand hygiene. Visitors displaying signs and symptoms will not be permitted to visit.
- Visitation is restricted to dedicated visitor areas. No visitors are permitted to enter the facility beyond this dedicated space.
- Each dedicated space will be set up to ensure proper 6-feet social distancing. No physical contact is allowed during visit.
- Trained staff will supervise and support each visit to ensure appropriate guidelines are maintained at all times.
If visits are temporarily unavailable at your center, remember we offer additional ways to stay engaged!
Virtual Video Visits
Schedule time with your loved one using our dedicated iPads. We welcome the opportunity to coordinate virtual lunches, attendance to parties, or general “hello” visits!
Virtual Therapy Introductions
We understand that family members may want updates on their loved one’s therapy sessions. Our team is accommodating virtual Meet & Greet introductions to ensure you can be there for your family member every step of the way. For more information contact our admissions team.
We welcome Open Window Visits by request. For more information contact a member our team today. Don’t forget to bring your mask!